... but still transcribing.



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 16

 First thing in the AM on the beach. Is that Lance Armstrong between 2 teenage beauties? The tide is way out, so we had an expressway to ride on. Then on to Sea Pines for a bite to eat at "The Salty Dog" and some sight seeing.







This is a cool looking pirate ship at Harbor Town that gives rides for kids. Quite the name for a boat "Black Dagger"

This is the "Chef" for our supper. Would you eat a meal at a restaurant if you saw the cook in this outfit. Bathing suit and bare chested. Supper was pretty good all things considerd.

The big alligator actually came out of the water today. Looks pretty docile laying there, but you don't want to get too close. Looking at the size of his belly, it looks like he is well fed.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to make a comment about the shameless, shirtless chef but he's a Mason and I am an unemployed salesman so I realize that he could kick my butt!

    ReplyDelete